“LUXURY IS ATTENTION TO DETAIL, ORIGINALITY, EXCLUSIVITY AND ABOVE ALL QUALITY” – Angelo Bonati
High End Stationery | Tailor Made Invitation Suites | Deluxe Designs & Premium Quality
I specialise in tailor made, unique wedding stationery & gifts.
My vision is to create beautiful & elegant fine art by adding an essence of luxury to your wedding.
I pride myself in creating the highest quality handmade wedding stationery including: invitations, save the dates, on the day Stationery, bridal hangers & gifts.
I am based in Coleorton, Leicestershire, UK. If you are not close by you will be pleased to know that I also offer services across the UK.
Mrs Peony Wedding Stationery & Gifts was Established in 2018. I am constantly expanding, however I continue to provide a personal and individualised experience.
I truely believe in what I do and want to provide you with items that are unique.
My printing techniques involve letterpress, hot foil & digital printing giving me the best opportunity to tailor the products to your expectations.
I’m able to source different card stocks, textures, embellishments, ribbons, pocket folds and much more. This is an experience that will form part of your big day so I aim to go above and beyond to make your ideas come into fruition.
How everything started…
Back in 2015 I started making hair bows and I was called “Kats Bows”. I was then inspired to create more handmade items as I developed my passion for design and crafts. I have spent a lot of my time creating & designing a plethora of new items to offer my customers.
A few months later, I made the decision to slightly change direction by adding ‘luxury’ to the name as I wanted to show my clients that I create luxurious items, this is when ‘Luxury Kats Crafts’ began.
I’m passionate about what I do and that is what drives me to provide that bespoke service. Always trying to make sure that you are more than happy with the items you receive.
I didn’t feel that ‘Luxury Kats Crafts’ was giving the right impression of the services that I offer. This is when I rebranded my business and became ‘Mrs Peony’.
This venture would not have been possible without my husband by my side. He has always supported me and believed in me. More importantly he came up with the name ‘Mrs Peony’.
This has never been just a job for me it, it’s been a hobby that has grown into my inspiration to develop my desire to create a truely bespoke service.
Ready to start?
Here’s the recap of what’s going to happen.
1. Email – After the meeting/phone call you will receive the email with a recap from our meeting, followed by the next steps along with Contract & Invoice with payment dates and time schedules – please note this has to be signed within 3 working days and sent back to me.
2. Payments and Due Dates: Full payment for the stationery a month in advance before I began my work, then approx month* to receive the goods – example : Planned time to send out the invitations 25rd of March – 23rd of January full payment, 23rd of February final proofs signed and time to start filling the order – 23rd of March* order completed ready to pick up/delivery.
*please note a month is just for the example, on the day we will discuss the time schedules depending on the availability.
3. Deposit – If the discussed date is far in advance, this is the time to pay the deposit, this will secure the date. Normally its 25% of the total amount and its non-refundable. If the date is approximately* two months in advance I will require full payment as stated in paragraph 2. Please note I accept either cash or a bank transfer.
5. Proofs – I will transfer all the information to my programme, so you can see the results. At this stage, we can amend the spelling, make sure everything is absolutely perfect and ready to print. After agreeing, the final proof will be sent – please note this will have to be dealt immediately in order for me to begin the work.
6. Creating magic – this is the time when I begin fulfilling the order. You will receive the updates & lots of pretty pictures.
7. Delivery – Your bespoke wedding stationery/gifts will be beautifully wrapped waiting ready to either get delivered or pick up.
“Kat is just the most accommodating lovely woman. She’s so professional yet friendly. I’ve asked Kat to produce a couple of things for me now…
I always push the boundaries and want something a little different and she always achieves this perfectly. I will always order through Kat for
my businesses stationery needs and I refer her too many brides to be for their wedding invites etc”
Save the Date Cards
“Amazing save the date cards – beautiful design and very high qualityx thank you for being so helpful and friendly throughout x
looking forward to the rest of our wedding stationery later this year x x”
Luxury Wedding Stationery
“Fabulous as always. High quality and reasonably priced. This is not my first purchase and it certainly won’t be my last.”
Botanical theme wedding stationery
“Absolutely in love with my botanical theme wedding stationery. I changed my mind 3 times, messages were sent back and forth regarding the wording and shades of colour, nothing was too much trouble!!! Kat absolutely nailed it!! Love everything. Certainly recommend Mrs Peony’s stationery for any future brides. Thank you for everything Kat”
Mrs Peony Wedding Stationery, Invitations & Gifts is based in Coleorton, and provides high-end wedding stationery throughout the UK. For clients based in Derbyshire, Leicestershire & Nottinghamshire you may visit our creative studio by appointment. We offer UK wide home visits.
We pride ourselves on creating bespoke luxury wedding invitations, save the date cards, on-the-day wedding stationery & gifts.