“LUXURY IS ATTENTION TO DETAIL, ORIGINALITY, EXCLUSIVITY AND ABOVE ALL QUALITY” – Angelo Bonati
High End Stationery | Tailor Made Invitation Suites | Deluxe Designs & Premium Quality
I specialise in tailor made, unique wedding stationery & gifts.
My vision is to create beautiful & elegant fine art by adding an essence of luxury to your wedding.
I pride myself on creating the highest quality handmade wedding stationery including: invitations, save the dates, on the day Stationery, bridal hangers & gifts.
I am based in Shepshed, Leicestershire, UK. If you are not close by you will be pleased to know that I also offer services across the UK.
Mrs Peony Wedding Stationery & Gifts was established in 2018. I am constantly expanding, however, I continue to provide a personal and individualised experience.
I truly believe in what I do and strive to provide you with items that are completely unique.
My printing techniques involve letterpress, hot foil & digital printing giving me the best opportunity to tailor the products to your expectations.
I’m able to source different card stocks, textures, embellishments, ribbons, pocket folds and much more. This is an experience that will form part of your big day so I aim to go above and beyond to make your ideas come to life.
How everything started…
Back in 2015, I started making hair bows and I was called “Kats Bows”. I was then inspired to create more handmade items as I developed my passion for design and crafts. I have spent a lot of my time creating & designing a plethora of new items to offer my customers.
A few months later, I made the decision to slightly change direction by adding ‘luxury’ to the name as I wanted to show my clients that I create luxurious items, this is when ‘Luxury Kats Crafts’ began.
I’m passionate about what I do and that is what drives me to provide that bespoke service. Always trying to make sure that you are more than happy with the items you receive.
I didn’t feel that ‘Luxury Kats Crafts’ was giving the right impression of the services that I offer. This is when I rebranded my business and became ‘Mrs Peony’.
This venture would not have been possible without my husband by my side. He has always supported me and believed in me. More importantly he came up with the name ‘Mrs Peony’.
This has never been just a job for me it, it’s been a hobby that has grown into my inspiration to develop my desire to create a truely bespoke service.
LUXURY IS ATTENTION TO DETAIL, ORIGINALITY, EXCLUSIVITY AND ABOVE ALL QUALITY
Would you like to book an appointment with me, face to face to discuss all the essential details, ask as many questions as you wish and let me take control, so you don’t have to worry anymore?
Would you like to see the products first, touch them, feel for yourself the great quality & fall in love with them?
Would you like to get to know me and see the place where all the magic begins?
If you have answered YES to any of those, it means you are a perfect match for my Consultation service.
Don’t compromise on quality. Contact me today
ENQUIRY ABOUT PRODUCT
Have you fallen in love with one of my designs, or perhaps you are thinking of something unique? The perfect addition to your wedding. Are you looking for someone to make your dreams come true?
Consultation is not an option but you would still like to find out more?
If you have answered YES to any of those, it means you are a perfect match for my Enquiry service.
Don’t compromise on quality. Contact me today.
After the appointment…
Here’s the recap of what’s going to happen.
1. Email – After the meeting/phone call you will receive the email with a recap from our conversation, followed by the next steps and the Contract & Invoice. These will include payment dates and time schedules – please note this has to be signed within 3 working days and sent back to me.
2. Payments and Due Dates: Full payment for the stationery a month in advance of my work commencing, then approx 1 month* to receive the goods – example : Planned time to send out the invitations 25rd of March – 23rd of January full payment, 23rd of February final proofs signed and time to start filling the order – 23rd of March* order completed ready to pick up/delivery.
*please note a month is just for the example, on the day we will discuss the time schedules depending on the availability.
3. Deposit – If the discussed date is far in advance, this is the time to pay the deposit, this will secure the date. Normally its 25% of the total amount and its non-refundable. If the date is approximately* two months in advance I will require full payment as stated in paragraph 2. Please note I accept either cash or a bank transfer.
5. Proofs – I will transfer all the information to my programme, so you can see the results. At this stage, we can amend any spellings, make sure everything is absolutely perfect and ready to print. After agreeing, the final proof will be sent – please note this will have to be dealt immediately in order for me to begin the work.
6. Creating magic – this is the time when I begin fulfilling the order. You will receive the updates & lots of pretty pictures.
7. Delivery – Your bespoke wedding stationery/gifts will be beautifully wrapped ready to either get delivered or picked up.
We are based in Shepshed, Leicestershire
Monday to Friday: 9 am till 3 pm